Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, Christmas is over now and I haven't updated my blog since I returned from my trip West in the fall. I have not been idle. I have been very active on Flickr learning my way around and meet some wonderful new friends. I have taken a lot of pictures and am now using the tools in Corel paint shop pro 12 to develop new and interesting pieces of art. I have been selling all my books and videos on Amazon.com and now hope to sell some of my art work as prints. Posting on Deviantart and imagekind to get more exposer.

Over the last couple of years as I have been cataloging my work I had the feeling it was mostly Schatches and ideas for art pieces that were not quite complete. I was a little sad that they hadn't gone further. Now I see I can give muscle and bone to my ideas. The use of digital tools and my skills as an artist have been developing over a life time of working and teaching others to express their inner visions. Traveling has given me a large collection of photographs to use in my work. it will be interesting to see what develops.

No comments: